CDC access – SMS is a one-way account information facility provided on national cellular networks only. Alerts about the following activities in your respective Sub-Account or IAS Account are provided through SMS on clients’ registered cell phone numbers with CDC:
- Transfer of securities (delivery-out / pledge release) from your account.
- Approval and rejection of deposit of securities in your account.
- Securities Pledge / Call transactions from your account.
- Credit of LOR (Letter of Rights)
- Issuance of Transaction Order Book (T.O. Book) – IAS Accounts only.
- Intimation of negative cash balance to avoid inconvenience – IAS Accounts only.
- Deactivation of SMS facility.
- Change in registered cell number with CDC.
- Change in registration details as follows:
- Update of contact number
- Update of local mobile number
- Update of email address
- Update of mailing address
- Update of Attorney/Attorney CNIC/NICOP/Passport Number
- eAlert – Deactivation
- eStatement –Deactivation
- Marking of Account Overdue