Current Job Openings
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC) is a self-regulatory organisation and the only securities depository company in Pakistan operating under License from the SECP; CDC also provides investor account services, trustee & custodial function, share registrar services. Additionally, CDC also provides business process outsourcing services through its subsidiary ITMinds Limited.
Applications are invited for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) from dynamic, self-driven, motivated and determined individuals with credentials and vision to take the organisation to new heights.
A member of a recognized body of professional accountants, or possess a post graduate degree in finance, accountancy, business management, commerce, economics, capital market and financial services or other related disciplines from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in a senior management position at the CDC; or
- Served at a senior management position preferably as chief executive officer for a period of five years in any other company of substantial size in the regulated financial services sector.
Skills and Competencies:
- Financial management, project management; in-depth knowledge of relevant laws and regulations;
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyse complex policy issues, draw correct conclusions and articulate clear and focused policy;
- Understand information technology related matters;
- Understand issues and make systematic and rational judgments;
- Manage and supervise teams;
- Multi – task and work in a fast – paced working environment;
- Cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations;
- Work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization;
- Exhibit passion and enthusiasm for organization’s vision, and motivates, leads, and empowers others to achieve organizational goals;
- Inspires and leads others towards higher levels of performance; and
- Exhibit intellectual and professional leadership that supports the attainment of respect and credibility by others.
- The incumbent should meet the Fit and Proper Criteria and be able to fulfill all duties & responsibilities as described in the Central Depositories (Licensing & Operations) Regulations, 2016.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration and fringe benefits that will commensurate with experience and qualification for a term of three years (renewable);
- Leading role in a dynamic working environment; and
- State of art infrastructure and attractive facilities.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who qualify on the eligibility criteria and have relevant competencies can apply by submitting the applications at www.affco.com.pk/recruitment
- Deadline for submission of resumes is August 27, 2018
- All communications will be treated in strict confidence